Friday, June 14, 2002

oops ilang lagi.. kepaksa deh nulis lagi

I have written a few sentences, but I made a mistake, and then .. they missed, out of my sight.

I have written that I had decided to post my "catatan harian" at a new date rather than editting the last entry.
I told the reader (who read this anyway?) that in the last entry, at dots at the beginning of the last post, I actually wanted to write "Ta eis heauton" which means "To myself". It is a Latin (or Greek?) words (or sentence?) that Antonius Marcus Aurelius wrote in his diary. I forgot reading it where or when.

Btw, "catatan harian" means (daily) notes. It is in the Bahasa Indonesia. Yes, I am an Indonesian and to be honest, it is difficult to write in English. But I'll try. And I hope, writing my experience or thoughts in this blog will improve my English ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home