Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Last 2 Weeks

Monday, March 14, 2005:
✿ It's our 7th anniversary. What do you get when you fall in love? .. Uncountables! It's a bless, God bless. However, always save for the cloudy weather ☁ or rainy days ☂.
✿ Ichlas was in Jakarta. Ichlas is one of PL'80er who lives in Banda Aceh. He works at Dinas PU Aceh Province. It's good to see you Ichlas, after the tsunami disaster. It's good to see your smile, throwing jokes. Due to Ichlas arrival, we-PL'80- arranged dinner at the C21 Boutique Cafe PS (again..). Ichlas is an examples for us in helping others, despite his (and his family) terrible condition during the early days after the tsunami disaster.

Thursday, March 17, 2005
I lost my glasses. Where was I lost it? Oh, my old mind! (you're not that old, you know!) The problem is: I Iike the frame very much. It's a simple black wire frame; I bought it at the Ambasador Mall 2 years ago. Where would I find it again? ☹

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home