Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Eid ul-Fitr

Happy Eid ul-Fitr to all friends who celebrate the festival. Endra and I celebrate the day on Monday, October 23, 2006. We agreed to hisab approach by Muhammadiyah--an Islamic organisation in Indonesia. We apologize for our wrong words and wrongdoing.

Early in the morning, we went to Pejompongan--an area in Jakarta-- to my parent's house and made Eid ul-Fitr prayer in Lapangan Merah. My niece and nephew, Asti and Noki, and Emma (Noki's wife) had been there. So did Andri and his mother, Widy. Mom had prepared ketupat, opor ayam, sayur rebung, bubuk kelapa, kerupuk--all Indonesian food, for the whole family. Later came my elder sisters and Tyas--my niece-- and their own family. Mbak Witri--my eldest sister-- brought satay and kelapa muda (young coconut). Hmmmm, yummy for a very hot day!

Mas Bud--our eldest brother-- and Ita--our youngest sister-- weren't with us (Hello mas Bud and Ita! Wish u have a very happy Eid ul-Fitr day with your families..). Endra and I stayed until night at my parent's house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ati said...

Hi, I'm sorry that I've just read your message yesterday :( However, I've emailed you to the e-address you've given me. Thank you very much for your offer :)
br,
ati

2/04/2007 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home