Friday, June 28, 2002

Konbanwa.
Long time no see. It's friday night and I feel relax. It's the most relax day among workdays. And here I am, trying to post something in the blog.

It's a hot summer night with mosquitos flying around you, trying to suck fresh blood from u. We don't have AC and electric fan to blow away the heat (to be honest, we don't like AC and fan much). I have to put on new mosquito-net to replace the old one. The maid had
burned the "obat-nyamuk bakar" for temporary measures and I must admit: it helps.

Yesterday, I got news that Noer, one of our friend, will get married on July 7, 2002 in Karanganyar, her hometown. Congratulations, dear friend! Hope everything's going well.

Another news? My sister, Ita, called me this morning that she will be in Jakarta tomorrow afternoon. She asked me to join her going to the "Jakarta Book Fair" in the afternoon. Remember, sis, there's a soccer game tomorrow evening. I have to reach home by evening to watch the game on "terebi".

OK, I think it's enough 4 2day. My husband will soon be home. We will have dinner by then. All I can say is "oyasumi nasai" (have a good rest).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home