Monday, December 02, 2002

Baran
Long time no see.. It's been 2 months since my birthday, my 40th birthday! Actually, I intended to write something about it. But, a plan remains a plan. The office intranet got down and the computer at home couldn't run well; so.. I couldn't connect to the internet for quite a long time ;-| Alhamdulillah, I can connect again to the internet, now.

What I really want to tell you now is about "Baran". It's an Iranian film about Afghan refugees workers in Teheran, Iran. Among the Hollywood full "action" and full "special effect" film, this film is such an oasis to the movie world. It expands your horizon; it brings you new experience. It's an interesting movie, eventhough "the Children of Heaven" was more interesting to watch..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home