Saturday, August 03, 2002

It's been more than three weeks since the last entry. It seemed that I didn't have enough time to visit my "Catatan Harian". The classic reason was: I was busy. But, I was busy. Really!

The house-maid went to her hometown for twelve days. Twelve days! beside in the lebaran days! I had to handle her job during those days.

Fortunately, there was a "new" paradigm coming through me. There was a mental-shift in me. What I called as the maid's job was actually our job (yes, darling, it's your job, too). And we were (and we still are) lucky to have her doing our job around the house.It's a blessing in disguise, really. It made me enjoyed being a housewife: I fixed up everything in the house. I even cooked! :-O (wow!)

When finally the maid came home, when I went to work with a "relieved" feeling, I realized that I can't leave home without her .... in my house doing errands. `;-)

It's a coincidence that at the same days as the housemaid left, the workload at the office was very high. I had to work overtime, sometimes.

But not last night. Last night we--from Planologi ITB '80-- promised to meet at Sari Kuring in the Sudirman CBD area.

Whoooaah ...! Uh, I can't take it anymore, I am very sleepy. I am too tired. Sorry.. `,-o But, asap, I hope, I can conintue to write again.

Sleep well, have a nice dream. Oyasumi nasai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home