Monday, April 11, 2005

Endra's portable harddisk is cracked down (is it right to say this, instead of "broken"?). He reported it this afternoon through YM (Yahoo! Messenger). The problem came right after he's trying his new USB cable.

Dik Naski sent us his design for our house renovation. Thanks Dik Naski. We'll check and discuss it. I've asked Endra to print the design. Poor us, we haven't had a printer, yet.

I've sent email inviting my sisters, nieces, and nephews to come to my Mom's birthday party. My Mom will be 75 this Friday, April 15, 2005. The party will be held on April 16, 2005, at lunch time. The venue will be in our (Endra's & Ati's) house. I've ordered tent, chairs, and tumpeng for the occasion. Hope it will be fun!

I've ordered eyeglasses only for the minus correction. According to the latest examination (Friday, April 8, 2005), my left eye is-2.50 and my right eye is -1.00, and.. and.. and.., both my eyes are +1.25! With these "+", you cannot fool anybody that you are still under 40. You are 40+. Uhh.......! However, I postponed the intention to buy progresive lenses. I still can read without reading glass, but I find difficulties in looking long distance objects. Can't wait till Thursday, when my glasses will be ready. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; Tuesday...

A meeting preparing "25 years of ITB'80" will be held tomorrow at Fauzi Imron (TM?/TA?)'s office. I usually came to the meetings, representing PL guys and girls. Endra usually picked me up after the meeting. But now, he doesn't drive the office car; he cannot pick me up after the meeting. Who will be available to represent PL'80 at the meeting??? Who..? Who..??? I have to find the guy! (Knowing PL'80-ers, you know it will be a VERY, VERY, VERY and a thousand more VERY, VERY, VERY HARD job! ..) .. sigh!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home