Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What's up?

Long time no blog. It's been 3 months since the last posting. I've been really busy with work, work and work. I've no time even for myself. Arghhhhhhh.... I couldn't prepare for Idul Fitri and some other occasions properly. Very sad.

Now, the works are done. I'm back as jobless (and no income, of course) ☹. However, I'll have time for reading books, organizing my files, learning to use some computer applications, watching DVDs, watching interesting TV shows such as J-dorama and the Oprah Winfrey Show, gardening, window shopping, etc, etc. You see, I'll be busy as well. As Widy, my younger sister, told me long time ago that I was always busy with myself, that I had no attention to what's going on around me. Somehow, I feel that she's right.

I've missed some events to write in the blog: Idul Fitri, some weddings in the family (Rika-Reza's, Aryo-...'s [sorry, I forget the name of Aryo's wife's]), passings of the late mas Wid and pak Ali, reunion of ITB'80, New Year 2006. I hope I can write in this blog regularly in 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home