Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blogger Indonesia of the Week

A. Fatih Syuhud in his blog, Blogger Indonesia A. Fatih Syuhud Weblog, had mentioned me as Blogger Indonesia of the Week (61). Can you imagine that? I can't!!! Since this blog (Writing from My Desk) is actually a web diary and I don't think people appreciate web diary as high as any other kind of blog.

What grabbed Fatih's attention was my old posting on June 2002 about choosing between being a PNS (civil servant) and being a worker in a private company. He happened to write about civil servant--Civil Servant (PNS) Booming & Collective Corruption-- in his own blog early this year. Of course his writing was more sophisticated than mine. His political science background supported him with better understanding of government organization.

Back to "Blogger Indonesia of the Week", I thank Fatih for his appreciation to my blogs (he also mentioned my other blog). And I thank him for useful tutorial link to make my blogs be more exposed to search engine. And above all, I thank God for all His gifts to me. Alhamdulillah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I read about you on A. Fatih Syuhud's blog and have really enjoyed reading some of your posts.
I left a comment a couple of days ago regarding a request for an interview with you. As I'm not sure you got that comment, please could you contact me on info@thecooler.info if you're interested in featuring on my travel blog?

11/02/2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger Ati said...

Hi Anni, thank you.. Yes, too bad, I didn't get the message until yesterday after switching my blog to the newer version. Regarding the interview, I've emailed you to the above e-address. Thanks again :)

2/04/2007 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home