Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bookmarks

We need to sell our iMac. That means that I have to copy all our documents into CD-Rs. D'oh..., if only Endra's portable harddisc still functions well.. It will be only a 'drag and drop' away...

And the bookmarks. too. I have lots of bookmarks since many interesting websites scatter in the net. Not to mention Endra's. How can I copy these bookmarks to ease my work? I think I'll use Yahoo!'s Bookmarks in order not to depend on the bookmarks in the computer. And I can access them from anywhere in the globe as long as I log-on to the net and log-in to Yahoo!. (I found out that Yahoo! offers 'My Web' (?). However, I prefer 'Bookmarks'.)

Goodbye our lovely iMac.. You brought us wonderful computer (and netting) experience! Thank You!
(Ati: "Meanwhile, I'll be off for a temporary period")
(You: ".. don't care!")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home