Friday, May 06, 2005

Long time no blog. I still browse the internet as my routine activity, though. (What else? It's one of the easiest thing to do on earth: sitting and reading web pages or reading books. And it's amusing, too.)

On Tuesday, May 3, 2005, Firman's father passed away. Firman is one of my friend from PL'80. He is Gita's husband (Gita is also from PL'80). I heard the news from Hartono (thanks Ton!). However, when I turned on my cellphone then (after Hartono's calling), it happened that Gita and some friends had sent me messages. Later that day, at Firman's (parents') house, I met Firman but I didn't see Gita. I also met Wisnu (PL'80) and Budi Situmorang (PL'83) there.

Ooops, Endra has come home. Bye for now. I'll continue blogging later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home