Friday, April 07, 2006

Busy Weeks and Podcasts

Busy weeks with works and domestic affairs. I have e-mailed all the proposals. Finally! What a relieve, they are done. We went back and forth to the hospital (I'll talk about this later, waiting for the time). Never give up on the good things.

Samedi, Avril 1, 2006 mon cousine's daughter wed her lover. The party was held the next day, on Sunday. We (Endra and me) came to the party at Gedung Aneka Tambang, Jakarta. We met mas Satrio (mon cousin) and mbak Salmah (his wife) there. My cousin and his family had moved to Sidoarjo since two years ago.

I listen to The FrenchPod Class from the start, all over again. And it's nice to listen to the French songs here. It's a very good podcast. ★★★★★ And I found Japanesepod101. It's an interesting podcast, too. ★★★★★ Make me want to write something in French and Japanese (a new wish list).

じゃね (?) or ぢゃね (?). I mean 'jya ne', see you(?). Nice try, Ati.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well - I have to say I am impress - you listen to the podcast all over!

Great :)

I will re record the first one - sound is really bad, especially compare with now.
Merci pour ecouter.

sebastien

4/28/2006 6:03 AM  
Blogger Ati said...

Bonjour.. Wow, what a surprise visited by you, Sebastien. I still subscribe to the podcast. Merci beaucoup for producing such podcast and for stopping by :)

2/03/2007 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home