Friday, May 05, 2006

What Do I Learn Today?

I left the house at about 8.30 am to pay the electricity bill, draw money from ATM, transfer money to Ita's account (to pay the Fraggle Rock Complete 1st Season DVDs), buy some groceries (milk etc) and take Endra's jacket from 5àSec. When I got home, mbak Was (ibu Sumirah's daughter.. and who is ibu Sumirah?.. she's ex-ibu urut/massage lady .. not doing massage anymore) had been standing in front of the fence, waiting for someone to open it. Ow, there's no one home; the maid was buying something to cook. I've told mbak Was to come over on May 5 and she did.

At 10.05 am I watched the Oprah Winfrey Show. And after that, computer time! checking emails, internet browsing and learning Macromedia Dreamweaver MX application. The technicians from 'Gloria AC Service Center' came at about 2 pm. They fixed the washer part of the washing machine.

The computer time will continue ticking until Endra coming home from work. Ah and yes, CSI:Miami tonight in Indosiar TV Station. That's my day for today. And what do I learn today?
1. How lucky Endra and me. Alhamdulillaah (we don't have to worry about paying house-rent, etc, etc, a long list actually);
2. When we fail on something, that's the way God tell us that we have to take another path (from the Oprah Winfrey Show);
3. Everything will come beautiful in its own time (from somewhere in the internet);
4. You can learn Dreamweaver application by following the tutorial provided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home