Sunday, March 11, 2007

View of A Local @ The Travel Cooler

It all began when Anni Poulsen leaving comments on this blog last October. Unfortunately, I had just noticed the messages last February after switching to the new version of Blogger. After we emailing each other for a while, finally I submited my answers to Anni, and taraaaa..... there's View of a Local from Jakarta/Java @ The Travel Cooler! (However, after reviewing the interview, I wish I could tell more and more about Jakarta, Java and Indonesia. Uh, I hadn't written about this, about that and that and that and.... )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bookmarked their View of a Local feature; it looks useful and interesting. Thanks!

3/11/2007 11:52 PM  
Blogger Ati said...

100% agree with you; "View of A Local" section expands our horizons about this beautiful world we live in. Thanks for leaving comment here :)

3/14/2007 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home